Your AED program registration is almost complete. To finish, you must verify your account before you can log in and use the registry.
A message has been sent to your email inbox. Please follow the instructions below to complete your registration.
1) Go to the email inbox you used during registration.
Problems? Please try the following:
2) Open the AED Registry confirmation email with the title 'ACTION REQUIRED: AED Registry Registration Confirmation'
3) Click on the link in the email to be redirected back to the AED registry site to log in and complete your registration.
1) Check to see if the message was caught by a junk mail or spam filter in your email application. Please make sure you are not blocking emails from
, 'sendgrid.info', or 'sendgrid.me'.
2) Check to see if the email was blocked by junk mail or spam filters in use by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Please make sure they are not blocking the domains listed above.
3) Resend the confirmation email by attempting to log into the AED Registry using the account you set up and then choose the 'Resend Confirmation Email' option.
4) If you still have not received a confirmation email from the AED Registry, please fill out a support ticket using the 'Support' link on the main AED Registry Page (www.nationalaedregistry.com).